75% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9142473
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for GORE-TEX® lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Take to the trails and the muddy rivers with the protective comfort and reliable grippy outsole of the Asolo® Grid GV ML hiking shoe.
- Polyester and microfiber upper.
- Recommended for: lightweight day hiking, overnight trips, and hiking on mixed trail conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- A-Sport anatomic footbed provides a contoured design to fit the shape of your foot for incredible underfoot support and comfort.
- Mono-density EVA midsole is made with a new generation of compound and it offers comfort, cushioning, and stability.
- TPU toe cap for added foot protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip compound outsole with self-cleaning lugs that increases grip on wet surfaces ad resistance from abrasion.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?