40% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
80% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Asolo
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for GORE-TEX® lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- SKU: #8978055
- The tough protection and underfoot support of the Asolo® Greenwood GV ML hiking boot will have you hiking from sunrise to sunset in total comfort and stability.
- Recommended for hiking and walks on trails and summer thru winter walking.
- Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts.
- Mid-cut design provides superior ankle protection.
- Water-resistant 2.2-2.4mm Perwanger leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool. This non-insulated safeguard is best suited for moderate to warm climates.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- Lite 2 insole offers lightweight support.
- Duo Radiant EVA midsole has a two-layered design with a harder top layer for stability and a lower layer made of a softer material for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Asolo-Vibram® Duo Radiant rubber outsole with Megagrip compound is a highly technical sole featuring self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Built on the Asoloflex 00 MR last.
- Made in Romania.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?