91% True to size
82% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Asolo
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for GORE-TEX® lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- SKU: #8802604
- The Asolo® Falcon GV hiking boot ensures a smooth ride on any terrain.
- Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts.
- Mid-cut design provides superior ankle protection.
- Hardy, 1.6-1.8mm, water-resistant suede leather upper offers exceptional durability.
- High tenacity nylon panels are abrasion resistant and help maintain a breathable environment.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool. This non-insulated safeguard is best suited for moderate to warm climates.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- TPU toe cap offers added protection on the trail.
- Lite 2 plus insole offers lightweight support and superior underfoot comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting cushion for all-day comfort.
- Radiant, Asolo-Vibram®, rubber outsole with aggressive heel cleats and Asolo brake system for exceptional grip and protection over varied terrain, as well as enhanced pronation control.
- Built on the Asoloflex 00 SR last.
- Made in Romania.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?