57% True to size
80% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8976498
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Hike comfortably from sun up to sun down even in wet weather with the tough protection and comfortable support of the Asolo® Drifter GV EVO MM hiking boots.
- Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts.
- Mid-cut design provides superior ankle protection.
- Hardy, 1.6-1.8mm, water-resistant suede and Cordura upper for exceptional durability.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool. This non-insulated safeguard is best suited for moderate to warm climates.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- Lite 2 insole offers lightweight support.
- Duo Radiant EVA midsole has a two-layered design with a harder top layer for stability and a lower layer made of a softer material for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Asolo-Vibram® Duo Radiant rubber outsole with Megagrip compound is a highly technical sole featuring self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Built on the Asoloflex 00 MR last.
- Made in Romania.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!