32% OFFMSRP: $230.00
50% Full size too large
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Asolo
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for GORE-TEX® lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- SKU: #8976496
- Take on the rocky trails and rugged mountain paths with the superior grippy outsole and water-resistant construction of the Asolo® Apex ML hiking shoe.
- Low-profile hiking shoe is ideal for technical approach, trekking, and via ferrata (a mountain route equipped with steel cables, ladders, and other fixed anchors, for example, wooden walkways and suspended bridges).
- Designed specifically to fit a woman's foot shape.
- 1.6-1.8mm water-resistant suede upper.
- Classic lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Rubber toe cap for added protection.
- Soft velveteen lining for a more comfortable and breathable foot environment.
- Ground footbed features both anatomic support and cushioned comfort for all day wear.
- PU Anti-Shock insert provides superior shock absorption for excellent underfoot comfort.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides reliable underfoot comfort and added support.
- Features Heel Locking Technology with an anatomically shaped heel, a "T" design providing heel locking and heel support, and made of an injection of PU to prevent abrasion.
- Asolo®/Vibram® Ground rubber outsole with Megagrip compound is a highly technical sole featuring self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Built on an Asoflex approach 00 SR lasting board.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?