100% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9142477
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Always be ready to take on the trails with the long-lasting durability, supportive comfort, and reliable grippy outsole of the Asolo® Angle ML hiking shoe.
- Water-resistant, one-piece 1,4-1,6mm suede and polyester mesh upper.
- Recommended for: lightweight day hiking, overnight trips, and hiking on mixed trail conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style with woven fabric laces and metal hardware.
- Soft velveteen lining for excellent breathability.
- A-Sport anatomic footbed provides a contoured design to fit the shape of your foot for incredible underfoot support and comfort.
- Mono-density EVA midsole is made with a new generation of compound and it offers comfort, cushioning, and stability.
- TPU toe cap for added foot protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip compound outsole with self-cleaning lugs that increases grip on wet surfaces ad resistance from abrasion.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!