82% True to size
60% Felt true to width
45% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from ASICS
- View the size chart
- The ASICS GT-4000 2 running shoes give you the lightweight durability, supportive comfort, and excellent ground contact you need to run farther for longer times. Perform at your best every day!
- SKU: #9400847
- Predecessor: GT-4000.
- Support Type: Neutral to Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: N/A.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers provide superior fit, breathability and durability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- DuoMax® Support System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting employs 45-degree full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology midsole provides continuous cushioning and underfoot support due to organic nano fibers that help prevent packing out.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Durable AHAR™ rubber outsole for excellent ground contact and long-lasting support with each step.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?