- SKU: #9300950
- View the size chart
- Get the smooth ride you desire with the lightweight durability, comfortable flexibility, cushioned support, and reliable outsole grip of the ASICS® GT-2000 8 running shoes.
- Predecessor: GT-2000 7.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with jacquard mesh technology that helps ventilate the shoe to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam™ Midsole technology provides superior bounce back and responsiveness for any distance It utilizes organic fibers that help reduce packing out that can normally happen with softer, low-density foams.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- ASICS High Abrasion Resistance (AHAR) rubber outsole is designed to give extra traction, keeping you stable and secure on any trail surface.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Shoe Size Charts
Chart provides a guide to shoe size conversion based on international size measuring conventions and our own shoe fitting experience. However the shoe size required for any one customer can vary significantly from one style of shoe to another even for the same manufacturer.
This chart does not provide a guarantee of shoe size conversion, it is merely a guide. Customers should consult with our expert fitting guides if they are unsure of their required size.
|Unit||Women's Shoe Size Chart|
|United States & Canada||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (in)||8.2||8.3||8.5||8.8||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.5||9.7||9.9||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.9|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (cm)||20.8||21.3||21.6||22.2||22.5||23||23.5||23.8||24.1||24.6||25.1||25.4||25.9||26.2||26.7||27.1||27.6|
Free Shipping and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!