100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9300846
- View the size chart
- The lightweight durability, comfortable flexibility, cushioned support, and reliable outsole grip of the ASICS® GT-2000 8 Trail running shoe will make sure you transition from the road to the trail with total ease every day.
- Predecessor: GT-2000 7 Trail.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with jacquard mesh technology that helps ventilate the shoe to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam™ Midsole technology provides superior bounce back and responsiveness for any distance It utilizes organic fibers that help reduce packing out that can normally happen with softer, low-density foams.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- ASICS High Abrasion Resistance (AHAR) rubber outsole is designed to give extra traction, keeping you stable and secure on any trail surface.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?