50% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9215250
- View the size chart
- The lightweight durability, underfoot support, and reliable response of the ASICS® GEL-Cumulus® 21 G-TX running shoe lets you go the distance, farther and faster, every time.
- Learn about the ASICS Cumulus legacy here .
- Predecessor: Gel-Cumulus 20.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 23 mm/13 mm.
- Engineered jacquard mesh upper for excellent ventilation.
- GORE-TEX™ water-repellent fabric with a moulded snow rubber and AHARPLUS™ heel plug in heavy-impact areas for increased abrasion resistance and grip.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of friction-related irritation.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets that disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Features reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining.
- Removable sockliner provides excellent cushioning performance and underfoot support.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology is an energetic foam formulation that provides superior bounce with its unique elastomer compound.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting features a 45-degree, full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for a smoother ride.
- HG10MM® Heel Gradient shifts body mass forward reducing the strain on lower limbs.
- DURASPONGE® outsole features blown AHAR® rubber for greater cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!