- View the size chart
- The ASICS® Dynablast 2 running shoes are ideal for neutral runners who are looking for a more responsive ride. These road running shoes have a minimal design that supports key foot areas and also provides improved breathability and a "barely there" feel.
- SKU: #9514834
- Predecessor: Dynablast.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 31 mm/21 mm.
- Built for the low-mileage runner looking for a versatile, everyday shoe.
- Soft, lightweight Jacquard mesh upper delivers excellent airflow, keeping your feet cool and fresh throughout your run.
- Laminate mid-foot cage provides structural support.
- Reflective details provide extra visibility in low-light conditions.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable textile footbed.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management.
- The outsole and midsole have been designed to accentuate the energized feeling of the FLYTEFOAM BLAST™ technology, creating a "trampoline" effect that propels you forward.
- AHAR® Plus outsole features durable compound material that is strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole and is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?