Ariat Ariat Workhog Wellington H2O CTWorkhog Wellington H2O CT
63% True to size
63% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8851581
- View the size chart
- The Ariat® Workhog Wellington H2O CT boot will keep you performing at your best and protect you at any work area in both good and wet weather.
- Waterproof oily distressed leather upper.
- Pull-on work boot with a composite safety toe design.
- Features Waterproof Pro® Construction that creates an impermeable barrier for total protection in wet environments.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Cushioned footbed features ATS® Max technology offers superior support for tough tasks and long hours on your feet.
- Goodyear® welt construction adds durability.
- Supportive EVA midsole for shock-absorbing protection.
- Extra-wide shank provides torsional stability, proper body alignment, and minimizes foot fatigue.
- Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle.
- 90-degree heel.
- Wide square toe.
- Patented U-turn® features a flexible panel allowing easy entry and exit for all foot shapes.
- Duratread outsole is oil and slip resistant with an aggressive, self-cleaning tread design that provides wear and abrasion resistance.
- Composite safety toe provides protection that is lighter weight than the traditional steel toe. ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated for safety.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?