Item InformationMore from Ariat
- View the size chart
- Whether you're working on the ranch or back-country, the Ariat® Terrain H2O Insulated provides waterproof protection and lightweight insulation to keep off cold and wet conditions.
- SKU: #9274256
- Hiking work boots feature a waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper paired with durable, abrasion-reducing panels across the toe and heel counter.
- Waterproof Pro™ membrane provides superior protection from rain, snow, and wet conditions.
- 200g Thinsulate Insulation for excellent warmth and protection against the cold without the weight of traditional insulators.
- Moisture wicking sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing gel footbed cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?