100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7992725
- View the size chart
- Get the work done no matter what the day throws at you with the dependable Sierra Wide Square Toe boot by Ariat®.
- Premium full grain leather upper with six-row stitch pattern.
- Steel-toe work boot ideal for high heat and high abrasion occupations like welding and railroad.
- Interior mesh lining for added comfort and breathability.
- Goodyear® welt for superior durability.
- Removable footbed with gel cushioning in the heel and on the forefoot for all-day comfort.
- Features Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology™ for the ultimate combination of flexibility, stability, and cushioning.
- Wide square toe for more comfort and mobility.
- 90-degree heel.
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Duratread™ outsole is made of a heavy-duty rubber that is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant and is highly resistant to barnyard acids and high heat. Tested to 750°F/400°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?