- View the size chart
- When the weather and your work area are unpredictable, the Ariat® Rebar Flex 6" Waterproof Composite Toe boot is a game changer with its lightweight construction, comp safety toe, superior flexibility, and waterproof protection keeping you safe and comfortable all day long.
- SKU: #8919864
- Style numbers: 10021498 (Chocolate Brown) and 10025006 (Dark Brown).
- Composite Safety toe is ASTM F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Leather and mesh upper; leather in key protection and support areas, combined w/ mesh panels.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- 100% non-metallic.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- Anatomical last design provides both a true and comfortable fit.
- Features an injected lateral support cage and forefoot flex notch for added stability and comfort.
- Mesh lining for added breathability.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Overlasted construction with hidden EVA cushioning midsole.
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support.
- Defined heel provides added stability.
- Oil- and slip-resisting rubber Duratread™ outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Outdoor traction lugs w/ debris-releasing tread.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
83% True to size
85% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?