83% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Ariat
- View the size chart
- The Ariat® Rebar Flex 6" Composite Toe boot is a game changer with its lightweight construction, comfort cushioning, and superior flexibility for optimal bending, lifting, or kneeling motions so you perform at your very best every day.
- SKU: #8919858
- Style number: 10021495 (Chocolate Brown).
- Lace-up work boot with a lightweight composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Leather upper with rugged mesh panels.
- 100% non-metallic.
- Anatomical last design provides both a true and comfortable fit.
- Features an injected lateral support cage and forefoot flex notch for added stability and comfort.
- Mesh lining for added breathability.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Overlasted construction with hidden EVA cushioning midsole.
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support.
- Defined heel provides added stability.
- Duratread™ outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a debris-release tread design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?