Ariat Groundbreaker Chelsea H2O Steel ToeAriat Groundbreaker Chelsea H2O Steel Toe
Ariat Groundbreaker Chelsea H2O Steel Toe
86% True to size
100% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Ariat
- View the size chart
- Even in hazardous job sites and in unpredictable weather, the protective construction, cushioned support, and reliable grip of the Ariat® Groundbreaker Chelsea H2O Steel Toe work boot will help you get through your day in total comfort.
- SKU: #9085942
- Style Number: 10024983 (Dark Brown).
- Full grain leather upper.
- Easy pull-on twin gore style.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Cement construction.
- Reflective piping on heel.
- Front and back pull straps.
- Breathable mesh lining for added interior comfort.
- 4LR technology features a four-layer footbed that provides superior comfort, a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support, and works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
- 90 degree heel.
- Oil and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Steel Safety toe is ASTM F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?