Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- The packable design of the Thorium AR Jacket transitions from midlayer to top layer, for a versatile, go-to piece when the weather on the hike goes from cold to worse.
- SKU: #9064775
- Athletic Fit uses anatomical mapping and gussets to reduce fabric for improved mobility.
- AR: All Around performance is suitable for cross-condition mountain use.
- Toray® Arato™ 40 fabric:
• Ultralightweight, windproof taffeta.
• Highly compressible design.
• Fine-denier weave offers extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
- Down Composite Mapping™:
• Targeted synthetic insulation reduces moisture retention in high-perspiration zones.
• Coreloft™ 80 and Coreloft™ 140 siliconized polyfill in a compressible, multidenier construction.
• 750-fill, European grey goose down offers high warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Sewn-through baffles.
- Helmet-compatible StormHood™ with single point drawcord and laminated brim.
- Stand collar with zipper garage.
- Long sleeves with low-profile elastic cuffs.
- Zip hand pockets with stuff sack at left.
- Straight hem with drawcord.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Fill 1: 90% minimum goose down, 10% feathers;
Fill 2: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 48 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?