Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Biting winds can blow in at a moment's notice, ruining a day's climb or hike or turning your commute home into a ride into the beast's maw. The Squamish Hoodie has the high wind resistance you need while also packing down to almost nothing, so you can keep it nearby for the next time Mother Nature gets nasty.
- SKU: #9318319
- Athletic Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets improve range of motion by reducing excess fabric.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.
- Toray® Tyono™ 30 fabric:
• Smooth, lightweight taffeta offers wind-resistant protection.
• Highly compressible design packs into chest pocket.
• Mechanical stretch offers full range of motion.
• Denser, durable ripstop fabrication.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
- StormHood™ construction:
• Helmet-compatible construction.
• Laminated soft brim prevents moisture accumulation.
• Four-point adjustability for secure fit without reducing visibility.
- #3 Vislon® front zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Elastic-paneled cuffs with laminated hook-and-loop tabs.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?