Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- The Arc'teryx® Sentinel AR Pants were designed for big mountain freeride touring with its breathable and waterproof N70P GORE-TEX® fabrication, convenient ventilation zippers at the back thigh, water-resistant WaterTight™ zippers, Cordura® Powdercuffs™ to keep out the snow, and an Slide'n Loc™ jacket attachment hook to keep you on the snow all day long.
- SKU: #9225591
- Women's specific fit allows for a comfortable range of motion while active.
- AR: All Around performance is suitable for cross-condition mountain use.
- N70p GORE-TEX® 3L fabric:
• Two-layer membrane is bonded to the shell and liner for less abrasion and lasting durability.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Highly breathable design allows perspiration vapor to escape.
• Tightly woven plainweave in a lightweight, thin shell.
• Flannel backer provides lightweight insulation.
- Covered elastic waist webbed belt.
- Zip fly and snap-button closure.
- Articulated seat and knees.
- Reinforced Keprotec™ instep patches.
- Inner lace hook secures pant legs to boots.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% EPTFE.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?