Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Big mountain freeride touring requires serious protection. The Arc'teryx® Sentinel AR Jacket is built with waterproof GORE-TEX® fabrics that keep your dry, convenient WaterTight™ zippers throughout to protect your essentials, and a helmet-compatible StormHood™ that allows you to be fully-protected from the elements throughout your downhill ride.
- SKU: #9225494
- Women's specific fit allows for a comfortable range of motion while active.
- AR: All Around performance is suitable for cross-condition mountain use.
- N70p GORE-TEX® 3L fabric:
• Two-layer membrane is bonded to the shell and liner for less abrasion and lasting durability.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Highly breathable design allows perspiration vapor to escape.
• Tightly woven plainweave in a lightweight, thin shell.
• Flannel backer provides lightweight insulation.
- Laminated WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper with long sleeves and Velcro® cuff adjusters.
- Two hand pockets, a left arm pocket, an internal mesh pocket, and pit zips utilize highly water-resistant WaterTight™ zippers.
- Adjustable powder skirt with a stretch panel helps keep snow out.
- Slide'n Loc™ jacket attachment hook connects to the Sentinel AR Pants, creating a uniform system.
- Adjustable straight hem.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% EPTFE.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?