- SKU: #8682525
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Which exceptional breathability, the Proton LT Jacket is a crucial piece for midlayer wear during highly aerobic mountain hikes, backcountry expeditions, and ice and rock climbing.
- Trim Fit is a motion-friendly cut with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.
- LT: Light Weight blends highly effective tech with lightweight, minimalist cut.
- Fortius™ Air 40 softshell:
• Abrasion-resistant softshell maintains high breathability.
• Stretch weave for full range of motion.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves the water-resistant weave.
• 71 g/m² fabric weight.
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 insulation:
• Continuous filament construction helps to eliminate cold spots and bunching caused by gaps in insulation bunching.
• High degree of hydrophobic performance speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Synthetic insulation improves thermal retention while maintaining low bulk.
• 2.0 oz/yd² / 65 g/m² fabric weight.
- Stand collar with zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- No Slip Zip™ works like a series of speed bumps to prevent the front zip from self-opening.
- Long sleeves.
- Elastic paneled cuff for a snug, stretch fit.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip handwarmer pockets.
- Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Shell: 92% nylon, 8% elastane;
Insulation: 90% polyester, 10% acrylic;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Arc'teryx Proton LT Jacket
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!