- SKU: #8682592
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Super-light boxers that are engineered for optimal moisture management during highly aerobic, stop-and-go interval training.
- Next To Skin Fit:
• Snug fit increases the effectivity of performance fabrics.
• Sized for a baselayer fit.
- Phase SL: Superlight baselayer performance for highly aerobic interval activities in warm temperatures.
- Phasic™ interval system:
• Offers varying benefits during the phases of interval training.
• Stage 1 - Active/Wicking Phase: Hydrophobic Phi yarns wick moisture.
• Stage 2 - Intense/Dispersion Phase: Phi yarns disperse perspiration across the fabric surface for thermoregulation.
• Stage 3 - Rest/Drying Phase: High moisture dispersal for quick dry performance.
• UPF 25 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• 55 g/m² / 1.9 oz/yd² fabric weight.
- High-rise boxer shorts feature a full-cut leg.
- Flatlock stitching for reduced friction.
- Low-profile elastic waist with soft, brushed inner face.
- Gusseted crotch.
- 70% polyester, 30% propylene.
- Machine wash and line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?