Arc'teryx Arc'teryx Phase AR Zip Neck Long SleevePhase AR Zip Neck Long Sleeve
- SKU: #8682598
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Dropping temperatures aren't enough to keep you out of the snow and off the trail. Get the most out of your outdoor trekking with the midweight comfort of the Phase AR Baselayer Top.
- Next To Skin Fit:
• Snug fit increases the effectivity of performance fabrics.
• Sized for a baselayer fit.
- Phasic™ interval system:
• Technology system is designed for variable performance during the active and rest phases of standard interval training.
• Stage 1: Hydrophobic Phi yarns wick moisture away from the skin.
• Stage 2: Phi yarns disperse perspiration across the fabric surface, improving natural thermoregulation.
• Stage 3: High moisture dispersal along the surface allows the fabric to dry quickly during rest without impeding the fabric's warmth retention.
- Phasic™ AR:
• Double-knit fabric features a special blend of yarns for improved performance.
• Wicking yarns pull perspiration away from the skin.
• Hydrophobic yarns limit total saturation to improve quick-dry performance.
• 4.4 oz/yd² / 149 g/m² fabric weight.
• Lighter weight, 2.9 oz/yd² / 94 g/m² fabric weight Phasic SL underarm panels improve breathability.
- Flatlock stitching reduces unwanted friction.
- Stand collar.
- Half-zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- BIRD logo print at the left shoulder.
- Body: 100% polyester;
Panels: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?