100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Arc'teryx® Norvan VT2 trail-running shoes have the high-performance durability, interior support, and strong outsole grip you need to stay comfortable and stable on a variety terrains.
- SKU: #9224450
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper with TPU film overlays for added stability and structure.
- Reinforced medial rand and toecap for added abrasion resistance.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit features a fixed, zonal stretch liner that molds to the foot for a custom fit.
- Fixed Adaptive Fit Liner comfortably wraps the foot and keeps out debris.
- Trail Performance Geometry delivers comfort, precision, and a dynamic ride
- Adjustable 360° Support System instantly switches from climb mode to run mode with a single pull of the lace.
- Front and back pull loops.
- Removable 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot.
- Durable EVA midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion.
- TPU plate for underfoot protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole offers excellent traction and features a climbing zone at the forefoot that is designed for edging and smearing.
- 9mm heel drop.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?