Arc'teryx Norvan VT 2
- SKU: #9224450
- View the size chart
- The Arc'teryx® Norvan VT2 trail-running shoes have the high-performance durability, interior support, and strong outsole grip you need to stay comfortable and stable on a variety terrains.
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper with TPU film overlays for added stability and structure.
- Reinforced medial rand and toecap for added abrasion resistance.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit features a fixed, zonal stretch liner that molds to the foot for a custom fit.
- Fixed Adaptive Fit Liner comfortably wraps the foot and keeps out debris.
- Trail Performance Geometry delivers comfort, precision, and a dynamic ride
- Adjustable 360° Support System instantly switches from climb mode to run mode with a single pull of the lace.
- Front and back pull loops.
- Removable 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot.
- Durable EVA midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion.
- TPU plate for underfoot protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole offers excellent traction and features a climbing zone at the forefoot that is designed for edging and smearing.
- 9mm heel drop.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38.5 (US Women's 7.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!