80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- View the size chart
- The Arc'teryx® Norvan LD 2 trail running shoes are created for daylong run on shift terrain and will keep you steady and supported in good and wet weather.
- SKU: #9319089
- Single-layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and breathable.
- Light, rugged TPU film overlays protect the forefoot, heel and high abrasion areas.
- Synthetic toe cap for added protection.
- Front pull loop.
- Longwearing 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot.
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion.
- Vibram® outsole with LITEBASE technology combines with a new midsole material for a lighter weight construction.
- 9mm heel drop.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄10 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Platform Height: 7⁄10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?