- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- The contemporary urban commuter demands more from his gear than a classic jacket can provide. The Arc'teryx® Keppel Trench Coat updates the timeless silhouette with a weatherproof, breathable GORE-TEX® shell and subtle finishes that transition from public transportation to the bike saddle for the dedicated city commuter.
- SKU: #8876714
- Regular Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets improve range of motion by reducing excess fabric.
• Underarm gussets reduce lifting during arm movement.
- N90p GORE-TEX® fabric:
• Dense plainweave reduces yarn exposure for extreme abrasion resistance.
• Breathable two-layer membrane bonded to the shell.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• 6.6 oz/yd² / 128 g/m² fabric weight.
- Vented panels at the back yoke actively shed excess heat.
- Foldover collar with foldaway reflective trim.
- Hidden, two-way zip placket with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with adjustable, double-snap cuffs.
- Inner zip pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Extended hemline with snap-down back vent.
- BIRD logo placed at the left sleeve.
- 100% nylon.
Membrane: 100% EPTFE.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 37 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?