- SKU: #8682556
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Sometimes, the most adventurous trail never leaves the city. When you need hike-tested performance for urban exploration, layer up in the city-tested style and full weatherproof GORE-TEX® performance of the Arc'teryx® Durant Coat.
- Regular-fit rain jacket provides room enough for layering over your street clothes.
- N70p GORE-TEX® 2L fabric:
• Two-layer membrane is bonded to the shell and liner for less abrasion and lasting durability.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Highly breathable design allows perspiration vapor to escape.
• Tightly woven plainweave in a lightweight, thin shell.
• Arc'teryx Nu DWR (durable water repellent finish) offers improved water-resistance.
- Coreloft™ Insulation:
• Synthetic polyfill insulation provides lightweight, thermoregulating insulation.
• Highly crimped, multidenier design increases surface area to improve warmth retention.
• Hydrophobic, siliconized finish to the fill speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration to promote breathability.
• 60 g/m² fabric weight.
• Helmet-compatible hood is insulated to maintain core warmth.
• Water-resistant laminated brim.
• Single-point drawcord secures fit without reducing visibility.
• Hood hangs separately from the microfleece-lined, stand collar.
- Two-way zip with inner draft flap and outer, snap-down storm flap.
- Long sleeves with contoured, die-cut cuffs.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Extended, droptail hemline.
- BIRD logo placed at the left cuff.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?