- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- The Cerium SV Hoodie offers midlayer or outer-layer insulation designed for targeted warmth during cold-weather hikes, climbing, or backpacking expeditions.
- SKU: #8876787
- Regular Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets improve range of motion by reducing excess fabric.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.
- SV: Severe Weather uses highly durable materials for use in harsh weather conditions.
- Toray® Arato™ 10 fabric:
• Ultralightweight taffeta with windproof protection.
• Highly compressible design packs into chest pocket.
• Fine-denier weave offers extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
- Down Composite Mapping™:
• Targeted synthetic insulation reduces moisture retention in high-perspiration zones.
• Coreloft™ 80 and Coreloft 140 siliconized polyfill in a compressible, multidenier construction.
• Variable insulation weights placed to improve insulation in targeted zones.
• 850-fill, European grey goose down offers high warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Down Contour™ baffles overlap inner and outer seams, reducing cold bleed-through.
• Helmet-compatible hood with single-point drawcord.
• Laminated brim prevents moisture accumulation.
• Cohaesive™ cord-lock management system allows easy of use with mittens or gloves.
- Full zip with zipper garage and inner draft flap.
- Gathered elastic cuffs.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner zip pocket.
- Droptail hem with elastic drawstring.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation 1: Minimum 90% grey goose down, 10% feathers;
Insulation 2: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?