- SKU: #8994276
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- The Arc'teryx® Cerium SL Hoodie offers midlayer warmth after a hard day's hike through the backcountry trails and can be easily compressed when the temperature starts to rise.
- Trim Fit:
• Motion-friendly fit with reduced fabric.
• Sized for a tailored, midlayer fit.
- SL: Super Light uses ultralightweight materials, improving packing and wear while reducing bulk.
- Toray® Arato™ 7 fabric:
• Super lightweight taffeta with windproof protection.
• Highly compressible design packs into chest pocket.
• Fine-denier weave offers extremely high tear and abrasion resistance.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
- Down Composite Mapping™:
• Targeted synthetic insulation reduces moisture retention in high-perspiration zones.
• Coreloft™ 80 and Coreloft™ 100 siliconized polyfill in a compressible, multidenier construction.
• 850-fill, European grey goose down offers high warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Water-resistant laminated brim.
• Single-point drawcord secures fit without reducing visibility.
- Full zip with zipper garage.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner zip pocket.
- Long sleeves with saddle shoulder panel.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Droptail hem with elastic back panel.
- BIRD logo detail at the chest.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation 1: Minimum 90% white goose down, 10% feather;
Insulation 2: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?