80% True to size
75% Felt true to width
40% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8514267
- View the size chart
- Whether you're on solid ground or shifting conditions, the Arc'teryx Bora2 Mid hiking boot offers the perfect grippy outsole and durable upper construction to help keep you steady on your feet.
- Built specifically to deliver the agility of an approach shoe with the stability and protection of a mountaineering boot.
- One-piece textile and synthetic upper features a thermolaminated construction that is highly abrasion resistant, lightweight, durable, and hydrophobic.
- Lace-up closure.
- Laminated and protective heel and toe caps.
- Front and rear pull loops allow for an easier on and off.
- Removable, stretchable Adaptive Fit GORE-TEX® bootie liner helps keep debris and moisture out.
- Mid-cut lightweight liner design provides quick-drying capabilities.
- Removable 3D molded Ortholite™ footbed provides optimal comfort, breathability, and arch support.
- Long-lasting EVA foam midsole helps absorb impacting shock.
- Differential: 14 mm
- Vibram® rubber hiking outsole with pronounced lug pattern deliver exceptional stability, traction, and grip.
- Y-groove heel split for enhanced braking.
- Spherical heel shape, sharp heel brake, and mountaineering heel tread for stable traction and braking.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!