100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8514280
- View the size chart
- Whether you're on solid ground or shifting conditions, the Arc'teryx Bora Mid GTX® hiking boot offers the perfect grippy outsole and durable upper construction to help keep you steady on your feet.
- Built specifically to deliver the agility of an approach shoe with the stability and protection of a mountaineering boot.
- One-piece textile and synthetic upper features a thermolaminated construction that is highly abrasion resistant, lightweight, durable, and hydrophobic.
- Lace-up closure.
- Laminated and protective heel and toe caps.
- Front and rear pull loops allow for an easier on and off.
- Removable, stretchable Adaptive Fit GORE-TEX® bootie liner helps keep debris and moisture out.
- Mid-cut lightweight liner design provides quick-drying capabilities.
- Removable 3D molded Ortholite™ footbed provides optimal comfort, breathability, and arch support.
- Long-lasting EVA foam midsole helps absorb impacting shock.
- Differential: 14 mm
- Vibram® rubber hiking outsole with pronounced lug pattern deliver exceptional stability, traction, and grip.
- Y-groove heel split for enhanced braking.
- Spherical heel shape, sharp heel brake, and mountaineering heel tread for stable traction and braking.
- Product measurements were taken using size 14, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Arc'teryx Bora Mid GTX®
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!