Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- It only takes one unexpected backcountry downpour to ruin a long trek. With the easily packable Arc'teryx® Beta SL Pant stowed in your pack, you can throw on waterproof protection as soon as inclement weather strikes.
- SKU: #9138882
- Trim Fit is a motion-friendly fit reduces fabric for minimal bulk.
- SL: Super Light uses ultralightweight materials, improving packing and wear while reducing bulk.
- Highly compressive PacLite® design for easy packability.
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot:
• Highly breathable three-layer membrane is bonded to the shell and liner to lessen abrasion.
• Windproof and waterproof with fully taped seams.
• Durable, abrasion-resistant ripstop shell.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Soft tricot lining for next-to-skin comfort.
- Heavyweight, abrasion-resistant N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric at the cuffs and instep.
- Quarter-length outseam zip with water-resistant WaterTight™ zipper.
- Covered elastic waist with inner drawstring.
- Snap-button cuff with adjustable drawcord.
- Inner lace hook secures pant legs to boots.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% EPTFE.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?