25% OFFMSRP: $499.00
Item InformationMore from Arc'teryx
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- The Beta AR Pants provide lightweight, waterproof easy mountain wear without sacrificing durability through highly abrasion resistant fabric and reinforced panels.
- SKU: #8523653
- Regular Fit:
• e3D (Ergonomic 3-Dimensional) construction improves mobility via anatomical mapping.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.
- AR: All Around performance is suitable for cross-condition mountain use.
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric:
• Breathable three-layer membrane bonded to the shell and liner.
• Waterproof with fully taped seams.
• Lightweight, durable ripstop weave.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Highly abrasion-resistant N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro panels at seat, knee, and legs.
- Covered elastic waist webbed belt.
- Zip fly and snap-button closure.
- Zip pocket at right.
- Three-quarter, contoured outseam zip with water-resistant WaterTight™ zipper.
- Highly durable, abrasion-resistant Keprotec™ patches reinforce the instep.
- Powdercuff™ gaiter with elastic binding.
- Inner lace hook secures pant legs to boots.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% EPTFE.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 18 in
- Back Rise: 11 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?