- SKU: #8624119
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- The hydrophobic tech of the Atom series offers midlayer insulation and water-resistant tech in a lightweight package with high stretch.
- Athletic Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets reduce excess fabric for greater mobility.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.
- SL: Super Light uses ultralightweight materials, improving packing and wear while reducing bulk.
- Tyono™ 20 fabric:
• Lightweight nylon taffeta offers durable, resilient performance.
• Mechanical stretch for improved mobility.
• DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.
- Torrent™ fleece side panels:
• High degree of resilient stretch improves mobility with minimal loss of elasticity.
• Polygiene® silver-salt finish helps reduce odor accumulation.
• Moisture-wicking performance distributes energy-sapping perspiration across the surface to dry quickly.
- Coreloft™ Compact Insulation:
• Compact performance offers light insulation with low bulk.
• Compressible, multidenier polyfill is siliconized for a hydrophobic finish.
• 40 g/m² weight.
- Highly compressible design packs away for easy stowing.
• Uninsulated design maintains a low profile.
• Water-resistant laminated brim.
• Drawcord secures fit without reducing visibility.
- Full zip with inner draft flap.
- No Slip Zip™ prevents the main zip from opening on its own.
- Zip hand pockets set above pack straps.
- Contoured cuffs with stretch fleece panels.
- Droptail hem with drawcord.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?