- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Your on-slopes dream, the Arc'teryx® Andessa Jacket layers a weatherproof GORE-TEX® shell over cleverly placed insulation that keeps down close to your core and synthetic fill at high moisture zones for prolonged performance and all-day ski and snowboard wear.
- SKU: #9064768
- Trim Fit:
• Motion-friendly fit with reduced fabric.
• Sized for a tailored, midlayer fit.
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot:
• Three-layer membrane is bonded to the shell and liner for less abrasion and lasting durability.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Highly breathable design allows perspiration vapor to escape.
• Tightly woven plainweave in a lightweight, thin shell.
• DWR (durable water repellent finish) offers improved water-resistance.
• Soft, quiet tricot lining for next-to-skin comfort.
- Down Composite Mapping™:
• Targeted synthetic insulation reduces moisture retention in high-perspiration zones.
• Coreloft™ 80 and Coreloft™ 100 siliconized polyfill in a compressible, multidenier construction.
• 750-fill, European grey goose down offers high warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Removable, helmet-compatible hood is insulated to drastically improve warmth retention.
• Laminated, water-resistant brim.
• Adjustable drawcords for a dialed-in fit.
- WaterTight™ zip hardware improves water-resistant protection.
- Mesh-lined, PowderGuard™ pit zips quickly dump excess heat.
- Full-length zip with hook-and-loop storm flap and inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with water-resistant, laminated hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Ski-pass pocket at the left sleeve with laminated zipper.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner zip pocket.
- Dual mesh inner pockets for quick ski-goggle storage.
- Adjustable hem with removable powder skirt.
- 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% EPTFE;
Insulation: 90% European goose down, 10% feathers;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?