- View the size chart
- Stay agile and sure-footed even on shifting terrain with the lightweight, durable, and supportive comfort of the Arc'teryx® Aerios FL Mid GTX trail hiking shoe.
- SKU: #9165224
- Cordura® mesh upper with TPU high-abrasion protection films for added durability.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements, while allowing moisture to escape, creating a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Optimized mid height provides ankle support.
- Integrated lacing system with sturdy fabric laces and webbing loops for a secure fit.
- TPU toe cap provides abrasion protection.
- Long-wearing 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot and provides excellent support and comfort.
- Compressed EVA foam midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- TPU shank increases agility and underfoot confidence.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole features ergonomically patterned 3.5mm lugs for optimal traction and performance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
42% Half size too large
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Arc'teryx Aerios FL Mid GTX