73% True to size
91% Felt true to width
55% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Arcopedico
- Arcopedico Size Chart
- Verified vegan construction.
- SKU: #7853603
- The Arcopedico® Vegan Liana boot - stylish tall boots with a secret all their own.
- These boots appear to be leather but are actually Lytech® - a proprietary blend of Lycra® and polyurethane that is vegan, water resistant, light, and breathable.
- Lytech material also stretches and gently forms to the foot, making it ideal for "problem" feet, and is vegan-friendly.
- No need to worry about getting them dirty; toss them in the washing machine and let them air dry.
- Distress-textured Lytech® upper has a full-length zipper for ease of entry and a comfortable fit.
- Lining contains the Sansmell™ deodorizing system to help feet stay fresher, longer.
- Soft textile insole provides just the right amount of cushioning for lasting, fatigue-free wear.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- All of the 'L' shoes from Arcopedico® are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- Arcopedico guarantees that vegans can wear these shoes proudly since no animal products were used in the manufacturing process.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 15 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying