41% Half size too small
52% Felt narrower than marked
68% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Altra Footwear
- View the size chart
- The Vanish-R racing flat from Altra Footwear® is light and flexible for a free feeling.
- SKU: #8977687
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Light, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Ideal for running, racing, and speed work.
- Designed to improve running form, toe splay, stability, and power.
- Breathable, engineered knit mesh upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- FootShape™ toe box allows the toes to relax and spread naturally for optimal comfort, speed, and stability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable DriLex™ fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm contoured foam insole.
- Zero Drop construction places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form.
- Durable, exposed, springy EVA midsole with Propel Plate
- TPU Propel Plate offers maximum energy transfer for maximum propulsion.
- Foot Pod Technology™ consists of an outsole and midsole layout that maps the foot's bones and tendons for more natural flexibility.
- All rubber outsole for traction and shock absorption.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 14mm
- Last: XC.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9.5, Women's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?