85% True to size
89% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9262345
- View the size chart
- Upgraded for race day, the revamped Altra® Torin 4 running shoes provide a lighter, faster, and more responsive ride.
- Predecessor: Torin 3.5.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Stack Height: 26mm.
- Zero Drop™ Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form during trail runs.
- Fit4Her™ technology caters to the specific form of the female foot, which has a narrower heel and midfoot, a higher instep, a longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing.
- Engineered-mesh upper delivers breathable all-day comfort.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with pull tabs.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- 5mm sculpted footbed.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Quantic™ midsole combines a plush feel and lightweight ride that cushions every step.
- Fully-cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- FootPod™ outsole technology maps the bones and tendons of the foot to help it bend naturally.
- InnerFlex™ grid-like flexible grooves at midsole for more speed and improved performance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Altra Footwear Torin 4