100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9262287
- View the size chart
- Upgraded for race day, the revamped Altra® Torin 4 running shoes provide a lighter, faster, and more responsive ride.
- Predecessor: Torin 3.5.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Stack Height: 26mm.
- Zero Drop™ Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form during trail runs.
- Engineered-mesh upper delivers breathable all-day comfort.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with pull tabs.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- 5mm sculpted footbed.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Quantic™ midsole combines a plush feel and lightweight ride that cushions every step.
- Fully-cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps to align the body, promoting a natural, low-impact landing.
- FootPod™ outsole technology maps the bones and tendons of the foot to help it bend naturally.
- InnerFlex™ grid-like flexible grooves at midsole for more speed and improved performance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!