84% True to size
88% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8900575
- View the size chart
- Find your singletrack sweet spot in the Altra Timp Trail running shoe!
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Built for trail running, ultrarunning, trail racing, and fast packing.
- Designed to help improve natural foot positioning, toe splay, and comfort.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reflective hits add visibility in low lighting.
- Four-point GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tabs allows for gaiter attachment.
- FootShape™ toebox design allows the foot to splay naturally and maintain proper alignment, while absorbing shock and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable 6 mm foam insole.
- Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a natural foot strike and an efficient stride.
- Ultralight EVA midsole with A-Bound™ top layer.
- DuraTread™ and TrailClaw™ outsole features canted lugs beneath the metatarsals for ultimate gripping in the gnarliest terrain.
- Stack Height: 29 mm.
- PFS2-M last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!