76% True to size
90% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Altra Footwear
- View the size chart
- Take the roads less, or never traveled before in the athletic and dirt-loving Altra™ Footwear Timp 2 trail running shoes.
- SKU: #9330852
- Predecessor: Timpa 1.5
- Stack Height: 29mm
- Cushion: High / Balanced
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- Fit4Her™ technology caters to the specific form of the female foot, which has a narrower heel and midfoot, a higher instep, a longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Breathable multi-directional mesh upper delivers an improved fit with enhanced performance properties.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar with traditional lace-up closure.
- 5mm contoured footbed with soft textile lining.
- GAITERTRAP™ hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris build-up beneath the shoe.
- Quantic™ foam midsole with InnerFlex™ grid-like grooves for added flexibility.
- MaxTrac™ grippy-rubber outsole combines grip, traction, and durability for trail-ready performance.
- TrailClaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at the toe off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Altra Footwear Timp 2