78% True to size
86% Felt true to width
72% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Altra Footwear
- View the size chart
- Take on the trails less traveled when you sport the versatile Altra® Footwear Superior 4.5 trail-running shoes. Designed to tackle wet, dry, rocky, or flat terrain.
- SKU: #9395928
- Predecessor: Superior 4.
- Stack Height: 21mm.
- Cushion: Moderate.
- Fit4Her™ technology caters to the specific form of the female foot, which has a narrower heel and midfoot, a higher instep, a longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Revamped knitted upper provides durability and breathability for all-day comfort.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Flat laces provide traditional lace-up closure.
- Quantic™ foam midsole with InnerFlex™ grid-like grooves for added flexibility.
- Zero Drop™ Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form during trail runs.
- Removable StoneGuard™ rock plate provides protection and support.
- MaxTrac™ sticky-grip rubber outsole combines grip, traction, and durability for trail-ready performance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Altra Footwear Superior 4.5