Altra Footwear King MT 2
- SKU: #9262285
- View the size chart
- Updated for better grip, drainage, durability, and run performance, the Altra® Footwear King MT 2 trail running shoes allow unrivaled flexibility with reduced weight for a faster, more comfortable run.
- Predecessor: King MT 1.5.
- Surface: Trail.
- Stack Height: 19mm.
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- Zero Drop™ Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form during trail runs.
- Hand-tailored mesh upper is tear resistant and quick drying for ultimate comfort.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Lightly padded tongue and a padded collar.
- Traditional lace-up closure with a GAITERTRAP™ hook-and-loop tab that allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris build-up beneath the shoe.
- Altra EGO™ dual-nature midsole compound is responsive, yet soft for increased energy return.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm contoured footbed.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® high-performance sticky rubber outsole provides unrivaled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and enhanced ground support.
- TrailClaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at the toe off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10.9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!