60% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Updated for better grip, drainage, durability, and run performance, the Altra® Footwear King MT 2 trail running shoes allow unrivaled flexibility with reduced weight for a faster, more comfortable run.
- SKU: #9262285
- Predecessor: King MT 1.5.
- Surface: Trail.
- Stack Height: 19mm.
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- Zero Drop™ Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form during trail runs.
- Hand-tailored mesh upper is tear resistant and quick drying for ultimate comfort.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Lightly padded tongue and a padded collar.
- Traditional lace-up closure with a GAITERTRAP™ hook-and-loop tab that allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris build-up beneath the shoe.
- Altra EGO™ dual-nature midsole compound is responsive, yet soft for increased energy return.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm contoured footbed.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® high-performance sticky rubber outsole provides unrivaled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and enhanced ground support.
- TrailClaw™ canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at the toe off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10.9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?