67% True to size
92% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8977655
- View the size chart
- If your running adventures take you to rocky and muddy environs, the King MT 1.5 from Altra® is prepared to tackle it all!
- Predecessor: King MT.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Ideal for trail running, off-road racing, hiking, and backpacking.
- Designed to help improve natural running form, walking form, and toe splay.
- Quick-drying Ripstop® nylon uppers with increased drainage near toes and midfoot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Foot-shaped toe box allows natural foot flex and toe splaying.
- GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tab allows for gaiter attachment.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm Contoured footbed.
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ technology promotes a more natural foot strike for a more efficient stride.
- Altra EGO™ midsole for responsive cushioning.
- Vibram® rubber outsole with 6mm lugs.
- Stack Height: 19mm.
- Last: RFS-M
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!