86% True to size
86% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8739640
- View the size chart
- Named after the transcontinental railroad landmark in northern Utah, the Golden Spike celebrates cross country running.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Natural.
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Ideal for trail surfaces and cross country.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Built for competitive track and cross-country racers.
- Hydrophobic mesh and thin synthetic upper materials.
- Traditional lace-up closure with reinforced eyelets.
- Thin tongue and slightly padded collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Stack Height: 15 mm.
- Rubber outsole with removable 5 mm steel spikes.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 12.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!