- View the size chart
- The updated and upgraded Altra® Escalante 2.5 neutral running shoes are perfect for it all! From long walks, short runs, light jogs, and long laps, these neutral running shoes cover it all and everything in between.
- SKU: #9395914
- Predecessor: Escalante 2.
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- Surface: Road / neutral running.
- Support Type: Neutral; a running foot-strike that will roll slightly outward, then slightly inward, and then slightly outward.
- Stack Height: 24mm.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Sock-like engineered knit upper is lightweight and breathable for ultimate all-day comfort.
- Padded tongue and collar with flat laces for traditional lace-up closure.
- Altra EGO™ dual-nature midsole with InnerFlex™ groove technology that offers a soft, responsive ride with enhanced flexibility.
- FootPod™ outsole technology maps the bones and tendons of your foot, allowing it to bend and move naturally.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
83% True to size
96% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Altra Escalante 2.5