Alpha Industries N-3B Down Parka
- SKU: #9323637
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries® produced for the U.S. military. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.
- The Alpha Industries N-3B Down Parka features is constructed from a nylon woven and reverses to a soft channel-quilted woven for versatile wear.
- The standard, true-to-size fit style is moderately fitting on the body and sleeves.
- The parka jacket features a down fill to withstand extreme cold.
- Durable water-resistant woven shell protects during mild, wet conditions.
- Down parka in a mid-weight design suitable for extreme cold weather.
- Attached hoodie with drawstrings at the funnel neckline.
- Long sleeve construction with a hook-and-loop patch at the arm.
- Removable hook-and-loop signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on the arm with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
• Asymmetical welt chest pockets.
• Snap-flap hand pockets.
• Stacked hand-warmer pockets at the sides.
- Pockets at reverse:
• Tonal zipper chest pockets.
• Hidden, on-seam zipper hand pockets.
- Double zipper-pull front can be reversed for ease of wear.
- Stretch smocking at the waist creates a feminine fit.
- Straight hemline at a mid-thigh length.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 75% feather, 25% down.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!