Alpha Industries MA-1 Blood Chit Flight Jacket
- SKU: #8860995
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- An MA-1 flight jacket with "Blood Chit" sewn on the inside lining was a type of flag that contained a message in several languages identifying an airman as a U.S. Aviator if they were shot down, to aid the airman in avoiding capture and in being returned safely to U.S. Forces. A reward was offered for this assistance.
- Flight jacket sports a water-resistant flight nylon shell and a nylon lining.
- Core fit.
- Reversible to emergency orange with a Vietnam-era silk blood chit sewn on back.
- Rib knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Zip front closure.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Snap-flap exterior pockets and snap-button welt interior pockets.
- Polyester fill.
- Suitable for mild or colder winter climates ranging 25F to 40F.
- Style #MJM21300C1.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon;
Interlining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos.com LLC you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!